- Oak firewood has the longest burn duration.
- This firewood burns much slower than other types of firewood.
- The high calorific content means that oak firewood generates a lot of heat when burned, creating a continuous source of warmth.
- Oak firewood produces consistent heat and a low flame, so you won’t need to tend to the fire as often.
- It burns evenly and creates minimal ash, making it highly efficient combustible fuel.
- Ash firewood is the perfect fuel for fireplaces and wood stoves.
- It has a high heat output, burning hotter than softwoods and longer than hardwoods.
- Ash firewood offers the advantage of burning steadily for extended periods of time, thanks to its dense grain and thin bark.
- As a result, ash firewood can be burned effectively without the need for additional wood types.
- Birch firewood catches fire quicker than other types of firewood, making it easier to light.
- Birch is known for creating large, bright flames.
- Birch firewood fuel generates a lot of heat.
- Birch firewood is hot-burning hardwood that is good to use in wood-burning stoves or other fireplaces.
- Hardwood burns longer, hotter, cleaner, with less smoke and less ash than softwood as a counterpart.
- Alder firewood is known for its excellent ignition properties.
- It lights quickly and easily, making it convenient to start a fire.
- Alder firewood burns relatively quickly and consistently.
- It provides a moderate heat output, making it suitable for milder weather conditions or smaller heating needs.
- The consistent burn rate allows for a more predictable and manageable fire.
- Alder firewood emits a pleasant aroma that adds to the ambiance, making it a popular choice for those who enjoy the scent of wood smoke.
- Kindling’s are small, easily combustible materials used to ignite a fire.
- They are typically used to facilitate the burning of larger pieces of wood or fuel in a fireplace, campfire, or stove.
- They are placed at the base of the fire and ignited to provide the initial heat needed to start the combustion of larger fuel sources.
- Kindling’s help create a stable and lasting fire by generating enough heat to ignite surrounding wood or fuel.
We have different sized net bags- 15 l, 25 l, 40 l, etc.
We can put firewood into a PVC bag of any size that a customer wants.